Heat treatment for chemical products
|Revtech combines electrical heating and vibrational transport to process chemical bulk solids and powders.|
Properties of the technology
- Calcination – metal oxides, silicates, bentonites, pharmaceutical waste
- Sintering – metal oxides, zeolites
- Thermal desorption – catalysts, contaminated soils, foundry sands, synthetic rubber, pumice based absorbents, cork
- Gas-solid reaction – catalyst activation, regeneration, preparation
- Ultra-drying: H2O < 0.1 % – alumina, zeolites and other molecular sieves, glass microspheres, corrosive powders
- Pyrolysis – wood, agricultural waste such as olive pips
- Preheating – sodium chlorate
- Drying – sands, PET, alumina
- Sterilization – pharmaceutical products
FOR YOUR PROCESS
- Very homogeneous treatment due to mixing ensured by vibrations.
- Reduced processing time due to high heat exchange surface (> 100 m²) and high heat exchange coefficient (~ 30 W/m².°C).
- Energy efficiency – Around 90% of the energy is transferred to the product compared to 30-40% with gas ovens.
- No fire risk – There is much less air in movement than in a traditional oven. Operation without oxygen is even possible.
FOR YOUR FACTORY
Easy exhaust gas handling – Products are heated by direct contact with the hot spiral tube, not by injection of hot air, leading to much less gas to treat at the exhaust.
Cleaning is vastly simplified – There are no dead zones in the machine, just a smooth stainless steel pipe easy and rapid to clean using CIP techniques.
Negligible maintenance costs.
Low space requirement (20 m² for 100 m long spiral).
FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
Precise treatment & constant quality due to the automatic operation combined with perfect plug flow in a vibro-fluidised bed.
- Perfect quality with the use of electrical energy and the absence of combustion gases.
- Gentle handling of the product due to the operation at atmospheric pressure, the use of vibration transport and the absence of mixers, belts or augers.
|Complete spice and dried vegetable pasteurization line|