Great added values for your products
- Continuous and fully automated process avoiding recontamination
- Validated and guaranteed microbiology quality:
- Complete eradication of pathogens (Salmonella, E Coli, Coliforms, yeasts and moulds…),
- High reduction of the total plate count,
- Every unit can be validated by independent authorities.
- Preservation of the organoleptic properties (color, texture, taste…)
How can Revtech eradicate pathogens and preserve the qualities at the same time? >Read more
Heat and steam are required for pasteurization. To preserve the organoleptic properties, Revtech perfectly controls the process:
Perfect homogeneity of treatment – mixing is very efficient as every particle progresses along the spiral with about 4000 jumps. This way every particle is treated, no particle is over treated.
Very small amount of steam is used – the particles are first heated by the contact with the hot spiral and only around 5% of steam is injected at the end of the process to complete pasteurization.
Benefits for your factory
- Low energy consumption: ~ 80 kW.h for 1 ton of product ie. less than 0,01€/kg.
- Cleaning is vastly simplified (about 1 to 2 hours) using CIP techniques and/or pyrolysis. There are no dead zones in the machine, which consists of one continuous smooth stainless steel pipe.
- No dust extraction equipment required: a direct exhaust to the atmosphere is sufficient.
- Robust technology and negligible maintenance costs.
- Continuous and fully automated process requiring little operating personnel (1 person can run the complete line).
|Complete spice and dried vegetable pasteurization line|