Pasteurization > Read more
Enzymatic inhibition - Stabilization > Read more
- The combination of heat, steam and perfect mixing guarantees the deactivation of the germination process with:
• Very uniform treatment,
• Very good preservation of the organoleptic properties,
• Visual aspect remains intact.
- This application is possible for all kinds of grains, wheat, corn, soya beans and even flour.
Drying - Heat treatment > Read more
- The combination of heat, steam and perfect mixing enables to modify the properties of the product:
• Change of the viscosity of the flour for example,
• Heat treatment for cake flour...
- This application is possible for all kinds of grains and flour.
Oustanding benefits for your factory
Cleaning is vastly simplified – No dead zones in the machine, just a smooth stainless steel pipe easy to clean with CIP techniques.
Easy gas exhaust handling – Products are heated by direct contact with the hot spiral tube, not by hot air, leading to much less gas to treat at the exhaust.
No fire risk – There is much less air in movement than in a traditional roaster. The operation without oxygen is even possible.
Energy efficiency – Around 90% of the energy is transferred to the product compared to 30-40% with gas roasters.